All-Star Search Bar

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 14, 2011
Sorry to post an entire thread on this seeing as it may be a personal computer issue but I can't seem to find the usual search bar in the upper right hand corner!? Does anyone else have this problem? Is it the website or just my computer?

I'll admit I was being a mega cheer stalker and wanted to search for those last pre World posts by my favorite FierceBoard members... : )

@Mamarazzi I thought the same thing! But really...they must go through something. What can we yell at them for this weekend?

(j/k...i never yell at newbies anyway--unless they make me really upset! @amanda :D ...and then I love them and shimmy them)

@Mamarazzi I thought the same thing! But really...they must go through something. What can we yell at them for this weekend?

(j/k...i never yell at newbies anyway--unless they make me really upset! @amanda :D ...and then I love them and shimmy them)

ok, ok, ok...One of us goes into every thread in Newbies section and tells them to Search for that same thread before they post - it's already been discussed. Every thread. Then we can mess with them about being respectful on The Board when they yell at us that they can't find the Search Bar. ;)

I can't find the button to search the forum. It used to be there. Anyone know where I lost it to???

Thanks

Back