OT Secret U.s. Classic

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Nov 8, 2011
Are any gymnastics fans, or really anybody in general, going to be watching this tonight?? I have to meet family for lunch like three hours away so hopefully I can make it back to my house in time to watch it. I'm pretty excited! I can't wait to see how Simone Biles, MyKayla Skinner, and Brenna Dowell do and I want the three of them to kill it. Also, excited to see McKayla Maroney and Kyla Ross. Oh and I'm happy that Sam Peszek is commentating because she's my favorite! Haha.

Is it just streaming online or is it televised as well. I meant to check so that I could DVr it but forgot

I wish I could edit the title because it's really bothering me that the "S" isn't capitalized.

Is it just streaming online or is it televised as well. I meant to check so that I could DVr it but forgot

I think it's just being streamed by USA Gymnastics! They said it'll be archived and added to their YouTube channel shortly after the competition though.

What time is it on? More like afternoon? I really wanna watch but I already made plans for tonight, ugh the struggle!

What time is it on? More like afternoon? I really wanna watch but I already made plans for tonight, ugh the struggle!

It starts at 6 pm central time, but the juniors will be streaming this afternoon. I am so excited for new floor routines mostly- Mckayla and Kyla both got new routines plus Mykayla Skinner is competing a laid out double double. Like I can't even handle it. I'm also hoping that my girl Brenna Dowell can medal in AA!

The Fierce Board App!

It starts at 6 pm central time, but the juniors will be streaming this afternoon. I am so excited for new floor routines mostly- Mckayla and Kyla both got new routines plus Mykayla Skinner is competing a laid out double double. Like I can't even handle it. I'm also hoping that my girl Brenna Dowell can medal in AA!

The Fierce Board App!
Thank you!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I will be watching. I hope Kyla Ross wins. So excited to see McKyla on vault same for simone. And Iam really excited for Skinners double double but I just cant like her and her gymnastic.

Channel?

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Streaming online only. Secretclassic.com/live

Is anyone else watching the juniors? The feed seems choppy and it seems like they're having some technical difficulties so I'm hoping they get that straightened out by tonight.

Side note- I hate that nude mesh has become a trend in leos too

The Fierce Board App!

UGH! Got an error in the middle of McKayla Maroney's floor! This live stream isn't the best quality, but I shouldn't be complaining because it's free. Happy that Mykayla Skinner hit her beam routine, but her score was pretty low.

UGH! Got an error in the middle of McKayla Maroney's floor! This live stream isn't the best quality, but I shouldn't be complaining because it's free. Happy that Mykayla Skinner hit her beam routine, but her score was pretty low.

It's up on YouTube in HD already and is GORGEOUS!! Even with the OOB it was incredible. I'm biased but Brenna is looking great so far. And another trend that needs to go IMO (but won't because of the new code) is everyone doing wolf turns. No one will ever be able to do it like Terin Humphrey

The Fierce Board App!

Sorry double post, but I had to say something about Abigail Milliet! I had never heard of her before and she is killing it so far!

The Fierce Board App!

Back