Seeking Best Gyms In Illinois/chicago Burbs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 3, 2012
I am looking for recommendations for the best cheer gyms in the Chicago suburbs for levels 4 and 5. Want all around top placement and supportive staff and parents. Fingers crossed:) thanks!!!

Ultimate is a very organized gym and does well across all levels. The level 5 team finished 10th at worlds. The jr 4 team had an incredible season. My daughter has been very happy there.

ICE and Ultimate Athletics are definitely two of your top choices. All depending on where in the Chicago suburbs you're located. Im pretty sure ICE only has one location and it's more southern Chicago suburbs. UA has four locations: Wauconda, Barrington, Wheeling, and Aurora.

Thank you for the input. SO it is ICE or Ultimate. We live in the western suburbs so we could go to either. Which one is more organized, friendly and scores high in comps?

why "please no"?

There has been a ton of drama regarding Illinois cheer and it all has originated in this section...so everytime we see a thread about it we wait for heck to break loose. I would go with Ultimate Athletics, I have heard nothing but great things about them and they have great coaches! ICE has been inadvertently linked to a gym owner who closed her gym so i would bprobably steer clear, at least until the smoke blows over (and I just had a Rays Smoke v/o go off in my head)....

My daughter goes to Cheer and Dance Galaxy. She has loved every moment of it! They are a smaller gym. Last year they had 4 cheer teams and 2 won CSG Nationals in Shaumburg! Last year they had a Junior 3 but I don't know if they will be moving into the Junior 4 area. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back