Selling Bunch Of Cheer Stuff!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 28, 2011
I have "retired" from cheer so trying to sell a bunch of my clothes, uniforms, sports bras, bows, etc. Majority of the stuff being sold is big gyms but also have smaller gyms and competition shirts for sale as well!
It's all online on a instagram page that I have created just for the stuff I'm selling @nikkischeerstuff
Go ahead and check it out, prices and sizes are available on there! Please bump this post if possible :) thanks -Nikki

I have "retired" from cheer so trying to sell a bunch of my clothes, uniforms, sports bras, bows, etc. Majority of the stuff being sold is big gyms but also have smaller gyms and competition shirts for sale as well!
It's all online on a instagram page that I have created just for the stuff I'm selling @nikkischeerstuff
Go ahead and check it out, prices and sizes are available on there! Please bump this post if possible :) thanks -Nikki
Please please let me buy the Cali spandex shorts and the breast cancer t shirt. My grammy has breast cancer and I cheer there so it means a lot to me.

Back