Selling Cheer Clothes -- Rays, Wc, Cea, Cheer Athletics, Etc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 6, 2011
Hey Y'all! I am selling some of my old cheer shirts. I no longer cheer since I am in college now so I thought I would sell some of the ones I no longer wear.
Email me: [email protected] or Kik me: jessica.palacio if you are interested or have any questions.

All of the shirts below are Adult Smalls.
28jcqrn.jpg

Sizes vary in this picture. There are two tank tops (the white one and the black one next to it), 3 shorts, and the rest are t-shirts.
hs2xkl.jpg

are you still selling any of them? :D
yes! most of them are still up for sale. I had a sale fall through so almost everything is still there. 2 of the stingray shirts are gone, but I can not remember off the top of my head which 2. (I am not home right now..)

Hey Y'all! I am selling some of my old cheer shirts. I no longer cheer since I am in college now so I thought I would sell some of the ones I no longer wear.
Email me: [email protected] or Kik me: jessica.palacio if you are interested or have any questions.

All of the shirts below are Adult Smalls.
28jcqrn.jpg

Sizes vary in this picture. There are two tank tops (the white one and the black one next to it), 3 shorts, and the rest are t-shirts.
hs2xkl.jpg
are you still selling theses? Do you still have rays worlds 2012 shirt?

Back