OT Selling Fabric...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

F!ERCE

Cheer Parent
Mar 23, 2010
I know a lot of y'all make bows around here. I'm going away to college in a few months and have a RIDICULOUS amount of spandex and stuff in my stock room that I will never ever ever go through before then. If I were to sell some of the fabric (heavily discounted from full retail, of course), would anyone be interested in buying some?

I'd sell by the yard (or what I bought as a yard). Most pieces are still full yards with only a little bit missing. I have everything: animal prints, hologram prints, polka dots, stripes, tie dye, lightning, yada yada yada.

i would be interested in this, i say take pictures of each fabric so you can email or whatever to people and have a set price for each piece of fabric

I was either gonna post sample pictures from Spandex World or do pictures for the fabric myself. Set prices, for sure! Everything will probably be 50% off retail when I get around to doing this.

I know a lot of y'all make bows around here. I'm going away to college in a few months and have a RIDICULOUS amount of spandex and stuff in my stock room that I will never ever ever go through before then. If I were to sell some of the fabric (heavily discounted from full retail, of course), would anyone be interested in buying some?

I'd sell by the yard (or what I bought as a yard). Most pieces are still full yards with only a little bit missing. I have everything: animal prints, hologram prints, polka dots, stripes, tie dye, lightning, yada yada yada.

VERY interested!! I was just telling my momm I need to buy more fabric too!! :)

maybe you could do like deals or something, say if there were three different fabrics for 15 dollars each than maybe you could do like the third one for fifteen percent off or something

maybe you could do like deals or something, say if there were three different fabrics for 15 dollars each than maybe you could do like the third one for fifteen percent off or something

$15 would be a LOT for a "used" yard of fabric lol. Most don't even cost $15 originally!

I will take all of your suggestions into consideration :)

haha i know it was just the first number that popped into my head

Let us know if you do decide to sell :) I'm sure a lot of people will be moree than happy to get that fabric off your hands! I know I will!

Y'all will be the first to know. I'll post about it here before I'll sell on my website or Facebook page.

I never have good bow making stuff cause it's so expensive so I'm quite interested :)

Back