Selling Used Nfinities Size 8.5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 28, 2010
Alright, most of y'all know I've been retired for a year or so and my cheer shoes have not been worn since so I guess its time to part. They have literally 3-4 months of wear in them so they're in decent shape! Willing to negotiate prices within reason..

Alright, most of y'all know I've been retired for a year or so and my cheer shoes have not been worn since so I guess its time to part. They have literally 3-4 months of wear in them so they're in decent shape! Willing to negotiate prices within reason..

Hi!
My cheer freind pointed me to this blog to see about used cheer shoes. I am staging a still life for an oil paintingwith worn/used sports shoes to depict the hard work and dedication of sports. I wanted to buy a worn looking, well loved pair of cheer shoes for the composition. Since I am trying to show the hard work and dedication I wanted ones with character, such as holes, scuffs, dirt, stains etc. rather than newish ones. Would you have any for sale by chance?
I am also looking for cleats, figure skates, sneakers, gymnastics shoes, and bowling shoes to buy too if you do other sports.
Thanks!
Ashley

Are these still available?

Back