All-Star Seniors You Will Miss

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You're the CEA expert lol, how did she manage do super senior twice? Wouldn't she be 19?
Some kids with fall birthdays, still have two years of eligibility after the graduate from high school. My CP will enter her sophmore year at college this year but doesn't turn 19 until October, so technically she could still be on a senior team this year, since she will be 18 on August 31. She is no longer cheering though :(

You're the CEA expert lol, how did she manage do super senior twice? Wouldn't she be 19?
Who Kimsley? Yeah I think her birthday is in October or something and she goes to a local college so it worked out!

I shimmy because she is beyond fierce but its just not gonna be the same not seeing her WERK the dance out! Seems like Cali sm senior lost a few girls! If its true about Caitlyn :jawdrop:.

isn't Tiffany Kasai leaving too?? i love watching her in the dance too! she werks it out all the time!

i'm back again with a few more to mention!
-Kelsey Crowe on Orange! (girl with the cool split kick layout alternate pass)
-Alexis from Cali Elite! She was the center jumper!
-Juliette on wcss!
-I'm not sure what her name is, but she was on Twist and Shout coed 5, and she was the center two to whip dub girl! graduated :(

-Juliette on wcss!
-I'm not sure what her name is, but she was on Twist and Shout coed 5, and she was the center two to whip dub girl! graduated :(
Then you will be happy to hear that she is back to Super Senior ;)

-Juliette on wcss!

Ugh I didn't know she was a senior! I love watching her!

Back