All-Star Sex Offender Arrested At Cheer Comp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A few years ago he dm'd my cp. He complemented her tumbling and told her love to meet her and tumble.
It was a huge red flag and thank god cp told me about it as we had a long discussion about randoms (cheer famous or not ) contacting her through social media.

I solidly believe I know parents who, in this situation, would be extremely flattered and would set up a meeting and bring him Starbucks.

I'm glad he was sentenced to 10 years in prison. So many times I see these child molester rapist get off with slaps on the wrist (especially the teachers. Wth )

But just when I was getting ready to give Arkansas props for relatively lengthy sentences (comparatively to what I've seen here in SC)... I looked up that CTR mom and saw that she too got 10 years, but will be up for parole later this year [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm kind of saddened by this. From the whole, "He was so talented", to the fact that parents might be influenced by how great of a tumbler he might be. The fact is, that it is not acceptable to abuse children, regardless of talent, or respect in your community. And it is abuse to solicit sexual anything from a child. EVER!

I'm kind of saddened by this. From the whole, "He was so talented", to the fact that parents might be influenced by how great of a tumbler he might be. The fact is, that it is not acceptable to abuse children, regardless of talent, or respect in your community. And it is abuse to solicit sexual anything from a child. EVER!

To clarify, I mentioned his talent to the people questioning who he was... not in a "he's so talented, he couldn't possibly be a bad person" kind of way. I am glad he was caught and extremely glad he received a real sentence for his crime.

This is why I bristle at Cheerlebrity culture and kids doing photo shoots with every well-known Billy Bob who says they're shooting cheerleaders.

Or letting your kids attend every single camp they ask to attend at a random gym because Mike Medal Winner is hosting it.

Or letting them train with every single Tommy Tumbler who has coached World champs.

Some folks have no business in the same room with your kids.

How many folks are dropping their kids off with pedophiles in the name of a Summit ring/some instagram fame/etc?

You'd better start running background checks on people/doing your homework.

(SIDENOTE: I know I used male names but trust that there are women out there too.)

Last edited:
See also: I can almost guarantee that there are parents from other gyms where he has worked who refuse to believe that this man "would never do that" and are calling the victim a liar.

Lil B getting arrested/convicted was a shock to those who I know knew him. I never saw any inappropriate behavior. My daughter hung out with him quite a bit. And being a cheerlebrity means nothing at Top Gun.

I too feel terrible for this young girl and her family. I can't feel bad for him as I presume he put himself in this situation otherwise I don't know why he would plead guilty and agree to a 10 year sentence.

See also: I can almost guarantee that there are parents from other gyms where he has worked who refuse to believe that this man "would never do that" and are calling the victim a liar.

Yeah not this mom. Even though I never saw any inappropriate behavior, he plead guilty and accepted the 10 year sentence that came with it. That speaks volumes.

No one was trying to use his talent or his politeness when he was younger to excuse his actions. But a person who has done something inexcusable can also be talented and people who were close to him/watched him grow up/grew up watching him can be disappointed in where his path has led. ETA: while still not excusing what he's done.

Last edited:
another news article stated his current age as 26 and that the assault occurred in '14, so he was ~24-years-old when it occurred. the age of consent in arkansas is 16, so that girl was 15-years-old or less.

I am not supporting this man's behavior, nor am I doubting the legitimacy of the case, but I wonder what the rest of the story is.

No one was trying to use his talent or his politeness when he was younger to excuse his actions. But a person who has done something inexcusable can also be talented and people who were close to him/watched him grow up/grew up watching him can be disappointed in where his path has led. ETA: while still not excusing what he's done.
I don't discount that. I genuinely think it's sad when talent/intellect/charisma are not what they seem, or have a dark side. I also know that everyone has a story. It is a shame...

Back