Shoes For Flyer. Helpppppp <3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

im a flyer and my sister is a base and says that the Nfinity Phoenix cheer shoes are prob the best to get. and i agree

nfinity eveloutions are no doubt the best shoes for flyers imo ( i am one). But if you do get one be prepared to have to replace them every season or so ( they are'nt the most durable) but they are a great shoe to fly in.

I like when my flyers have Nfinity Phoenix. They're very skinny and have a very good grip on the bottom.

It really depends on where you are flying.
Allstar- most defiantly the Nfinity Phoenix. They are THE BEST shoe that Nfinity has produced and will last longer than any other shoe that they manufacture.
College-I cheered at the University of Louisville on small coed and my flyer had the Reebok Freestyle Hi and they were amazing to stunt with.
High school- Any nike shoe is excellent. They are made to cheer with on the track and on the field.

Hope that helps!

We just got the Varisty Inspire which are supposed to be designed specifically for flyers in that they are made to fit in the hands of female bases...we'll see...

Back