All-Star Shoes !

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 16, 2011
Hey everyone ! :)
So i'm ordering new cheer shoes this week.. and im not sure which ones to get ! right now i have the Kaepa Starlyte.. and even though their still in excellent condition.. i want a new pair for competition seasons ! anyways, any suggestions on which cheer shoe is the best !?

I love my Nike cheer shoes, I currently have the Nike Cheer Musique and they are the best! Unfortunatly they don't make those anymore so I ordered the Nike Cheer Flash (after being recommended by Fierce Boarders) last night, I'll let you know how they are. I like Nike cheer shoes because I have shoes that are super narrow in the toe, when I had Adidas Cheer Flyer I hated them, waaaay to narrow.

shoes... lets get some shoes... shoes.. OH MY GOD ... shoes

back to topic i really like nike shoes for cheerleading, nfinitys are super light and everything but i have seen to many girls shoes get ripped to pieces mid season and thats just from them tumbling and flying for the regular 6 hours a week and not being worn outside

If you're a school cheerleader I wouldn't get nfinitys. They're meant for the mat, not outside or a basketball court.

Edit: Though they do have hybrid shoes you can try.

If you're a school cheerleader I wouldn't get nfinitys. They're meant for the mat, not outside or a basketball court.

Edit: Though they do have hybrid shoes you can try.
She could still get Nifinitys and just wear them for comps. Lots of girls on my team have Nifinities for practice and comps and they also wear them for basketball games, but they used their old ones for football:)

I've had the same pair of No Limits since summer 2010 and they are absolutely AMAZING!! No rips yet and I've worn them all competition season last year plus I have used them to every practice since I got them except for one! They're also super comfortable and very light!

I have the Nfinity Phoenix and they are the best cheer shoe I've had. I've also had them for over a year now, the only problem is that they turn a weird color after a while so I wash them and sometimes bleach them. I'm going to try the Nfinity Vengeance too.

Back