Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We have really been liking the Chasse brand! I got two pairs of shoes for the same price as one pair of Nfinitys. Cp's practice shoe is the Performer which is discontinued but weighs about the same as the Evolutions. Her competition pair are called Clouds and weigh the same as the Vengeance but half the price!

The Varsity Brand is pretty good I like them not good for tumbling on hard floor but if you want the best definitely get some Nfinitys they are by far the best shoes around:p

I have to get new cheer shoes and I don't know what brand I should get this time? Any Ideas?
being in this sport for so many years, I've had my try at just about every brand of shoe, and I keep finding myself coming back to infinity's. I HIGHLY recommend them. I would say you're gonna get a run for your money with the evolutions. I don't know if I would trust the vengeance yet since there's been some reviews not sounding too great lately. go with the evolutions!

I have to get new cheer shoes and I don't know what brand I should get this time? Any Ideas?
Depends on the skill level of your cheerleaders. Basic level varsity has an inexpensive sideline sneaker that is good. Power tumblers definitely The "V" by Nfinity.

Back