All-Star Shorts, Skorts, Skirts ?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 18, 2009
Which do you perfer?!?!
I personally am not a fan of anything but a skirt....but i suppose i must become one fast since ill be wearing a skort this year -___-

Which do you perfer?!?!
I personally am not a fan of anything but a skirt....but i suppose i must become one fast since ill be wearing a skort this year -___-
In my day-to-day I like all three..the benefit of skorts is that they don't twist around and you've got the shorts so you're not worried about a surprise display..

I love the classic skirt, but not the ones that go up to your belly button! Those are so uncomfortable. I always wear black bloomers under mine. I don't like skorts because sometimes the bloomers don't fit you and they end up showing a little to much!! And then shorts... well... some people just shouldn't wear them. They aren't flattering on everyone and they look extrememly tight and uncomfortable!

i personally like all three most of the time i love the fitted skirt i hate carwash skirts (like they have on glee) i hate hate hate when skirts are perfect fitting at the front and then flair at the back -> lol /|
i love skorts cause there is no movement so you dont have to worry about cutouts moving around this was a major problem on previous teams of mine especially my team last year when it was a triangle and moved around from the side to well dead center
and shorts when they are done well are fine i have seen some that do not work AT ALL but some like the last uni mentioned in the uni thread that are amazing (i believe it was U.E?)

anyways thats my thoughts on the matter lol :)

I like skirts with uniforms. A lot of the skorts i've seen look ....awkward. Not all of them, but some. Haha

i like all three. i love the way shorts look though! i absolutely HATED the idea at first, but now i like them.

Back