OT Should I Rename...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 7, 2012
should i rename my program?

I do not have my own gym, we are based out of a gymnastics gym. but we started 4 years ago, and we have been calling ourselves cheer force, but theres another cheer team organization called cheer force, and i do not want people to think we are trying to be them, or think we are being rude....
what shall we do....

should i rename my program?

I do not have my own gym, we are based out of a gymnastics gym. but we started 4 years ago, and we have been calling ourselves cheer force, but theres another cheer team organization called cheer force, and i do not want people to think we are trying to be them, or think we are being rude....
what shall we do....
I don't think the other cheer force thinks your rude, and as an outsider I wouldn't look at your program and think you're trying to be like them. Cheerleading is becoming increasingly popular and programs are being created all the time. There are going to be gym names that overlap. There will be even more team names that overlap too. I mean, do you have any idea how many teams are called the tigers? You established your program 4 years ago, if you decide to chance your name now, will you end up changing it again if you come across another gym by the same name? The decision to change the name is yours. You should do what feels right.

Back