All-Star Should I?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well, like is that an automatic no?

Depends on the gym, obviously, but it's not an automatic no. That's why all stars has levels and you would likely start on a level 1 or 2 team.

If you have stunting skills, you can even make a higher team like a 4.2 or an Open 5 team (if they are really good)

I know some gyms like to call it "team placements" instead of tryouts, because everyone makes a team.

i know a lot of gyms where everyone gets placed on a team and no experience is needed they just call it try outs when it actually is (like CheerKT said) team placements

when i started allstars i was a senior in highschool with no tumbling i tried out and made there senior 4 team i was a strong stunter. Now I am coaching at that program when we have tryouts it is a placement on a team everyone makes it. Thats why I love allstars and the level system.

Definitely look at the gyms in your area......For level 1 teams no tumbling is required usually and some gyms put girls who are great stunters on level 2 teams or 4.2 without tumbling! Try out for sure!

I never tumbled and was on senior 3. it really depends on the gym. if it's a big gym, you'll probably be put on a level 1 which i don't recommend if you like or can do more advanced stunting.

Latest posts

Back