All-Star Show Offs!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Really? We had the complete opposite experience but we only wanted to see level 5. Thank goodness for Cheer Updates.
Yeah I was really surprised! Mines been great for cheer extreme today too maybe I just got lucky this time!

Sonic Elite (new gym in Marysville WA) is having a showcase at Marysville Getchell highschool November 15th! Not sure who else is 100% committed to coming, but rumored REACT Allstars and Connect NW will be there!

JUST SAW THIS. Haha! Now I literally have more info than the other parents. My daughter told me that they were doing their showcase with another team, but had no other info. I'm going to guess this is the deal.

JUST SAW THIS. Haha! Now I literally have more info than the other parents. My daughter told me that they were doing their showcase with another team, but had no other info. I'm going to guess this is the deal.
Haha!!! I am going to bet its definitely going to be sonic and react because of our coaches being friends, hopefully connect is going too because the more the merrier! :)

At this point, it's out there with over 700 views, so I'll just put it here.
They do have a dance but didn't perform it at showcase because they changed the song & they don't have revised music quite yet. And yes, they end on their pyramid.

They look amazing!

First, I want to say my dad watched some of ACE Meet the Tribe Day via CheerLive today and said the feed wasn't choppy at all! Yay!
Second, speaking of CheerLive, does anyone know if they'll put videos up like they did for CEA and CA? I figured they would have done it by now, but I don't know. Warriors used poms in their dance and I feel like the world needs to see that.
Third, everything was a success and little sister had a blast (S/O to ACE for actually having everyone perform as on time as possible. 11:32 means 11:32!) However, her stunt fell (like, really badly) and it was her fault, and my mom and I really don't know how to make her feel better about it because we've never had to before.

First, I want to say my dad watched some of ACE Meet the Tribe Day via CheerLive today and said the feed wasn't choppy at all! Yay!
Second, speaking of CheerLive, does anyone know if they'll put videos up like they did for CEA and CA? I figured they would have done it by now, but I don't know. Warriors used poms in their dance and I feel like the world needs to see that.
Third, everything was a success and little sister had a blast (S/O to ACE for actually having everyone perform as on time as possible. 11:32 means 11:32!) However, her stunt fell (like, really badly) and it was her fault, and my mom and I really don't know how to make her feel better about it because we've never had to before.

Sometimes people fall. It happens but having it happen at MTTD is better than in competition. So pout today, but tomorrow take out the emotion and figure out what happened and fix it.

Ace Dad - What Ace Team are you associated with?

I helped start the special needs team Bows and Arrows back in 2003 after moving to Birmingham from Lexington. I coached them until 2011 when I "retired" because my job required me to travel so much. My daughter had helped me for years, so she and another girl took over coaching the team.

They had just asked me to backspot one stunt because they were going to be missing a helper, but ended up not needing me.

Back