All-Star Show Offs!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apologies in advance if it's been posted and I've missed it- does anyone know where I might find a schedule for the Cali showcase?

Scottsdale: October 19th
San Macros & Ontario: October 25th
Livermore: October 26th
Ventura: November 2nd
Vegas: November 9th

ETA: Oh wait, I just realise you were looking for the schedule of each showcase. I don't have that information, sorry.

Always this. Fortunately there are people who take much better quality vids on their phones and post them for us.

I have a hard time finding videos posted/shared of teams that are level 1-4. I definitely love watching the level 5's. They are absolutely amazing, but would also like to see some of the other teams too.

I have a hard time finding videos posted/shared of teams that are level 1-4. I definitely love watching the level 5's. They are absolutely amazing, but would also like to see some of the other teams too.
There are other levels aside from level 5? :jawdrop:
I hear you. It is always wonderful to see a great true leveled, highly skilled team (regardless of the level) but those videos get posted too few and far between, especially this early in the season.

So excited for WC showcase. I still feel as though we are at some special clinic whenever I take my CP to practice. I am thinking that the showcase may make it all feel a bit more real.
I felt that way all last season (which was CP's first season at CA) so I know exactly what you mean. It wasn't that we didn't feel like part of the "family" or were made to feel unwelcome in any way, it was just so different than where we were before.

Me too!! Dummy me, I should have asked my non-cheer kid to video for me:(

Latest posts

Back