All-Star Show Offs!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ours is on cheerlive too - Nov 15th! Do we pay to subscribe to all of the showcases? Or just our gym? It's live, I gather - can you re-watch it over and over again if you pay for a subscription?

Where are your showcases held, just at the gym? Or do you rent another space? Our gym doesn't have one, although we have something similar at the end of the season in May. I'd prefer to have something earlier for the teams to polish their routines and get everyone excited for comp season.

Where are your showcases held, just at the gym? Or do you rent another space? Our gym doesn't have one, although we have something similar at the end of the season in May. I'd prefer to have something earlier for the teams to polish their routines and get everyone excited for comp season.
Stars rented out the San Antonio Shrine auditorium. It was big enough for our set up and they even were able to have the warm-ups area setup separate like a normal warmups area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ours rents out a space in an auditorium too - it's a huge rec center and I *think* they set it up in the hockey rink area.

Cea has it at a lg venue

Ours is on cheerlive too - Nov 15th! Do we pay to subscribe to all of the showcases? Or just our gym? It's live, I gather - can you re-watch it over and over again if you pay for a subscription?
cheer live goes by a monthly subscription. so if you're going to buy it for your showcase, you might as well keep it for the month cause it'll be the same cost. and yes i believe you can watch playback! although there is a quite a wait time if i remember correctly..

I cannot believe that showcase season is here... In the Summer, it seemed like it was so far off and it is here now, Wow!

Good Luck to all the teams having Showcases--

We're 90% sure we're going to your showcase in November. Depends on what time it begins since CP has practice that day.

For the CA Texas teams we are in the Garland convention center.

Desert Storm is having ours at our new gym. We will have a separate room for warmups and will be flying in guest judges to critique our routines and we will also be having lights and bleachers like a competition set up.

We're 90% sure we're going to your showcase in November. Depends on what time it begins since CP has practice that day.

@Cinn124 Aliright, looking forward to seeing your there... I know our showcase is November 23rd at Brookdale College, (I think?) but definitely, Lincoft, NJ... I believe Coach Chrissy said something about it starting at 3:00pm the other day, but they are still hashing out all the details...

Is Empire having a Showcase? We will definitely try to come, if so...

Last edited:
Aliright, looking forward to seeing your there... I know our showcase is November 23rd at Brookdale College, (I think?) but definitely, Lincoft, NJ... I believe Coach Chrissy said something about it starting at 3:00pm the other day, but they are still hashing out all the details...

Is Empire having a Showcase? We will definitely try to come, if so...
No unfortunately we are not. We are still a very small gym & AS Cheer isn't very popular in NYC.

No unfortunately we are not. We are still a very small gym & AS Cheer isn't very popular in NYC.
@Cinn124 , Well I hope to see you at the showcase and definitely, your darling daughter T in December performing... Encore, oh yeah! She is on Sr. level 2 now, right?

Side note: I know my daughter will be so excited to see your daughter again... Did T get her bhs, yet?

Back