All-Star Show Your Competition Bow!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is the bow we have in my team. TC stands for Tom Cats. I've made them!

photo27_136785075.jpg
photo28_136785821.jpg

Do all the stingray teams have different little patches on their bows depending on what team they're on? What does smoke have on theirs--> I'm curious.

smokes are white green grey and blue layered- white being the widest layer on the bottom and blue the smallest on the top - (if that makes sense) not the polka dot ones like orange/green/spice

Hmm... there has to be a picture of Smoke's somewhere! @kingston do you know where we could find one? I wanna see it :)

Of Smoke's bow? I don't have a pic. There are a few Smoke parents on here who might take a pic of it for you.

Where did you get that ribbon? Or is it fabric. I love how cute they are and they have detail without being overdone! LOVE!
It's fabric! I found it in a sale box at a local fabric store. Love at first sight! I wanted to have cheetah print somewhere on the bow, because my team's name is Tom Cats (shortly Cats), but ordinary cheetah doesn't really fit with our uniforms and colours. So this was perfect!

2znzkwj.jpg

Jersey All Stars

top - cheersport practice bow

bottom - regular competition bow, the inside of the loops and the back of the flaps are the same green as the center knot, also don't mind the silver parts on the blue, it's from all the hairspray and bobby pins ;)

Back