Show Your Uniforms? (:

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 12, 2012
Hey im new here! Im in my 1st year of Highschool Cheer:) These are our uniforms:
voxwgk.jpg
[/IMG]
9u8yzr.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey im new here! Im in my 1st year of Highschool Cheer:) These are our uniforms:
voxwgk.jpg
[/IMG]
9u8yzr.jpg
[/IMG]
when I cheered for my high school:
most home games-
40400_1374564089655_2664217_n.jpg

most away games:(ignore my baby freshman face lol I don't look like this anymore.)
36638_408303751157_2270797_n.jpg

white uniforms we wore whenever coaches were in a good mood:(because the skirts were terribly ugly and we're a new school and they weren't the coaches when the school opened 2005 so they didn't pick the unis and can't get new ones so soon blah blah blah..)
76925_1320558752861_2932434_n.jpg

and then here's my allstar uniforms from every year (looking like a freako sophomore, lol had JUST gotten braces I think)

and finally, our new uniforms for the season. you can't see the sleeves, but they have mesh and metallics. :)
A5X-qtMCAAAGMUH.jpg:large

eta: sorry for the long post lol

y
when I cheered for my high school:
most home games-
40400_1374564089655_2664217_n.jpg

most away games:(ignore my baby freshman face lol I don't look like this anymore.)
36638_408303751157_2270797_n.jpg

white uniforms we wore whenever coaches were in a good mood:(because the skirts were terribly ugly and we're a new school and they weren't the coaches when the school opened 2005 so they didn't pick the unis and can't get new ones so soon blah blah blah..)
76925_1320558752861_2932434_n.jpg

and then here's my allstar uniforms from every year (looking like a freako sophomore, lol had JUST gotten braces I think)

and finally, our new uniforms for the season. you can't see the sleeves, but they have mesh and metallics. :)
A5X-qtMCAAAGMUH.jpg:large

eta: sorry for the long post lol

those are so cute! I love the sequins hah:)

I think the white top with the black sleeves (your school one) looks very striking!
the top was SO cute, but the skirt had a weird looking pleat on the hip area that kinda just stuck out and didn't flatter anybody, so we only ever wore those tops during football season when we cheered with our sweatpants on so we didn't have to wear skirts haha.

Are you guys worried they will come undone? Mine always came undone on my swimsuit halter straps.
oh no, they're the same idea, but made for this type of movement. I didn't see any come undone on any of our teams at exhibition. I guess it's because it's not really holding anything up, since the top isn't really off the shoulders. My strap is just kinda there

oh no, they're the same idea, but made for this type of movement. I didn't see any come undone on any of our teams at exhibition. I guess it's because it's not really holding anything up, since the top isn't really off the shoulders. My strap is just kinda there
Oh yeah I totally forgot the straps don' tactually hold anything up hahaa

Back