High School Signs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 11, 2014
Does ANYONE know where to get the signs that you can flip like a page and it shows a new character/phrase/color on it? Or the one that you can pop open and it says something different on the inside like the ones Burlington used? Can't find these anywhere

Does ANYONE know where to get the signs that you can flip like a page and it shows a new character/phrase/color on it? Or the one that you can pop open and it says something different on the inside like the ones Burlington used? Can't find these anywhere

We have the page like signs
We used NJ sign store.

Keep in mind that they are pricey and handles tend to break[emoji35] we replaced them a few times. They have lasted 2 comp seasons.
Hope that helps !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For video reference, there is a good video of North Laurel High School at KHSAA 2012 using page signs (just look up 'north laurel high school cheerleading' on YouTube). I love them because they make transitioning easier and for color chants, allow a team to fill the whole floor with one color (I personally prefer that to the half-and-half split I see being used for color chants. Full floor has more of an impact on the crowd).

For video reference, there is a good video of North Laurel High School at KHSAA 2012 using page signs (just look up 'north laurel high school cheerleading' on YouTube). I love them because they make transitioning easier and for color chants, allow a team to fill the whole floor with one color (I personally prefer that to the half-and-half split I see being used for color chants. Full floor has more of an impact on the crowd).

Thanks I'm going to check it out now :)

Back