All-Star Skipping Levels!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 27, 2013
I recently got told that I am going to be on my gyms Teen 4 team. I was in level 1&2 last year. Am I going to struggle skipping level 3?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think its different in every case. Some people struggle moving up a level. Some people don't at all. We had a girl that cheered on our mini 1 team last year move up to a junior 3 this year. it took her a little while to get used to the stunting but now shes doing great with all her level 3 skills.

What skills do you have? have you ever stunted or tumbled level 4?

I went from level 2 last season to 4 this year. Dont ask me about the tumbling section, but the stunting has been an adjustment. But it was quite easy for me, even after taking the summer off.

I think for the most part, the stunting is where the real adjustsments are whether you are a flyer or a base. If you have the tumbling and have conditioned your body outside of your normal level 1&2 practices, you should do fairly well. Good luck!

I think its different in every case. Some people struggle moving up a level. Some people don't at all. We had a girl that cheered on our mini 1 team last year move up to a junior 3 this year. it took her a little while to get used to the stunting but now shes doing great with all her level 3 skills.

What skills do you have? have you ever stunted or tumbled level 4?

I honestly have no idea how I made a level 4 team... I have a BHS and I have tried full ups to half once and I got it first go. I got my BHS pretty fast. Ohh and I'm a base.

I honestly have no idea how I made a level 4 team... I have a BHS and I have tried full ups to half once and I got it first go. I got my BHS pretty fast. Ohh and I'm a base.

You must be an amazing base!!! The scoresheet isn't all about tumbling.

They probably needed a strong base and you fit the qualifications for that.
I was on the senior 4 team my first year of allstar before I had all of my tumbling, but I was a really good backspot for level 4 and they needed that. I had never competed at any other level. Sometimes they just need specific jobs done in the routine, and if they see you have work ethic and are trying hard for your tumbling, they'll put you on the team. I have all of my tumbling now. Just keep working at it! :)
Good luck! :)

They probably needed a strong base and you fit the qualifications for that.
I was on the senior 4 team my first year of allstar before I had all of my tumbling, but I was a really good backspot for level 4 and they needed that. I had never competed at any other level. Sometimes they just need specific jobs done in the routine, and if they see you have work ethic and are trying hard for your tumbling, they'll put you on the team. I have all of my tumbling now. Just keep working at it! :)
Good luck! :)

Thanks for the advice! I will keep you posted.

Back