Small Coed 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who do you think will win the Small Coed division at Worlds 2015?

• Brandon Senior Black

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • California Allstars SMOED

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Rockstar Cheer The Beatles

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • ACE Chiefs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twist and Shout Diamonds

• Allstar Revolution

• Prodigy Midnight

• Louisiana Cheer Force

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Desert Storm Elite Rage

• Cheer Athletics Royalcats

• Total voters
Apr 23, 2015
Who do you think is going to take home the globe this year? The defending three-time World Champions CALI SMOED or Brandon Senior Black with their amazing NCA Score of 99.13? What about Rockstar Cheer Beatles who placed bronze in 2014? Who do you think?

I would love to see Beatles place top 3, but I am rooting for Brandon. I can't get their falls in 2013 and 2014 out of my head. It broke my heart and made me so angry for them because I knew they had worked hard. But I also kind of want Smoed to win so that they can get a 4-peat.

Last edited:
I want this to happen
1st Brandon
2nd Beatles
3rd Smoed
but I think this will happen
1st Smoed
2nd Brandon
3rd Beatles
They are all so close [emoji33] the gold it's going home with whoever hits both days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said this in another thread. But, I was in Ventura at SMOED's Worlds Showcase last night and they HIT! They looked so comfortable and confident. It's so tight in this division that it's difficult well, impossible to predict the outcome.

Well my head tells me Brandon because they have been so spectacular. But my heart out of loyalty really wants to say Chiefs. I did watch Chiefs video of their Worlds showcase sendoff. They looked awesome but is it enough???? Guess we will all find out this weekend.

I'm really rooting for rockstar after they lost a boy this morning and their coach filled in and HIT! I love the underdog

Edit: wrong team. Baby makes me sleep deprived.

Last edited:
Back