Small Gym

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 27, 2014
New Director at a small gym in a small town. Just heard about this site from a larger gym south of us....looking forward to sharing some ideas and hearing how other small gyms stay successful!

I own a small gym in Cali. We are heading into our fourth season and loving it as much as year one! Would love to chat if you're interested :)

Ashley

Carolina Flipz is definitely in this club - we are starting our first year in a city swamped by three other big gyms. Good luck to all of us this year!

Small gym Iowa - we just finished year 2 and I'm taking over now into year 3. Would definitely love to chat sometime if you'd like! :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Small gym Iowa - we just finished year 2 and I'm taking over now into year 3. Would definitely love to chat sometime if you'd like! :)

We are trying to start something up in Small town Iowa as well! Since all the "bigger" gyms are over an hour away.

I own a small gym in Cali. We are heading into our fourth season and loving it as much as year one! Would love to chat if you're interested :)

Ashley

I think I spy y'all on the American Grand schedule in Anaheim this weekend! Yea!!! I'd love to meet you.
I hope you're gym is doing well!

What a small world! That's great! We should definitely talk sometime soon!

Yes for sure-right now the set up is more of a "program" than a gym since we are practicing at the local college (for free). But yes so weird I feel like a lot of the small towns in Iowa are left out of the all star loop since there are only a handful and they tend to be closer to the bigger towns.

Yes for sure-right now the set up is more of a "program" than a gym since we are practicing at the local college (for free). But yes so weird I feel like a lot of the small towns in Iowa are left out of the all star loop since there are only a handful and they tend to be closer to the bigger towns.

I definitely agree! Where exactly are you guys located? We're in Bettendorf.

Back