All-Star Small/large Limited @worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry, didn't think it was hurtful, just stating facts. I guess my issue is that with BRANDON being 20+ points ahead, according to the scoresheet/deductions, they would've won WORLDS with ALL their stunts falling (which btw, I would have the same concerns about). Something just doesn't sit well with me about that.

Sorry, didn't think it was hurtful, just stating facts. I guess my issue is that with BRANDON being 20+ points ahead, according to the scoresheet/deductions, they would've won WORLDS with ALL their stunts falling (which btw, I would have the same concerns about). Something just doesn't sit well with me about that.

I understand what you are saying but as judges..they have a right to really like a team or not....I just dont think it is our call....day one was just like day to....1 and 2 were miles ahead of everyone else...they saw something in Brandon and Smoed..and they held with it...they were consistent if nothing else

I understand what you are saying but as judges..they have a right to really like a team or not....I just dont think it is our call....day one was just like day to....1 and 2 were miles ahead of everyone else...they saw something in Brandon and Smoed..and they held with it...they were consistent if nothing else

They saw GREATNESS! I love both teams, plus a few others in that division. I just don't understand the scoring, especially with BRANDON so far ahead, that they really could've dropped all the stunts and then some, even maybe skip their pyramid at this point;).......and still win. Thats what bothers me about the WORLDS scoring.

They saw GREATNESS! I love both teams, plus a few others in that division. I just don't understand the scoring, especially with BRANDON so far ahead, that they really could've dropped all the stunts and then some, even maybe skip their pyramid at this point;).......and still win. Thats what bothers me about the WORLDS scoring.

I think what makes it so different is ....isnt it out of 350...not 100 like local comps?

Nothing makes sense to me about the scoring at Worlds. I keep reading the "Too many boys on the mat," thread - and this one with NJSE low dance score (love the dance - not because it's my team) - and think - this ONE comp is supposed to be THE comp, but how can it be so different? Regardless, congrats to the winners!! Congrats to all the teams who went out there and did their best all year and at Worlds!

Back