All-Star Small Limited Coed 5 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We're not sure about Platinum yet this year. We only had 1 age-eligible boy try out so they might go all girl but nothing is set in stone yet.

cant wait for this division this year!!!! odyssey is love and smoke and brandon and i love me some sparks<33333333 i love them all acctuli ..CANT WAIT!

Got a text from a mom yesterday....Smoke is Small Coed this year!!! This division is going to be CRAZY
i have a quick question about this i thought the rule at stingrays is that when a team changes divisions they change there name so wouldnt that make them peach again?

i have a quick question about this i thought the rule at stingrays is that when a team changes divisions they change there name so wouldnt that make them peach again?

Peach and Smoke were both in the same division. The way I understood it is Peach didn't set out to be in that division at the beginning of the year but when the it changed they just kept the name. Since there is no more Large Limited division I assume they decided just to keep the name Smoke.

Back