Small Senior 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im not saying ssx and orange aren't good all I'm saying is that even elites very watered down performance from their showcase is better than their routine last year. And I am pretty sure that the girls on elite are more focused on their routine than looking back at who wants to beat them haha

Im not saying ssx and orange aren't good all I'm saying is that even elites very watered down performance from their showcase is better than their routine last year. And I am pretty sure that the girls on elite are more focused on their routine than looking back at who wants to beat them haha

Do you think all orange wants to do is beat cali? Theyll accept nothing less than gold. Theyre so sick this year...

Now you are just putting words in my mouth and if I recall they did accept the bronze haha and as much as elite deserves gold it doesn't mean other teams aren't "sick"

Now you are just putting words in my mouth and if I recall they did accept the bronze haha and as much as elite deserves gold it doesn't mean other teams aren't "sick"

Haha last year means nothing to this year. Bye

Reality is everyone works hard every year to be better than the year before. Each team is improving. But it will always come down to who hits the score sheet better and who stands up under the pressure. It's a long season and staying healthy, avoiding mental pitfalls, and improving each time you hit the mat is what will determine the winner. There are lots of good small senior teams each year and this year will be no exception. Good luck to everyone competing!

All teams are amazing.. I've ALWAYS been Team Cali so of course I'm rooting for them. But Orange never dissapoints and SSX looked awesome at the showcase!! Plus GBE even looks good! You never know who is coming up with what this early in the season :)

ORLANDOOOOO. cant wait to see their routine, from the bits I have seen they are going to be contenders again this year.

Back