Cali
Weather Girls
Panthers
Suns
Orlando
CEA
Cheerforce
CJA

There are tons of others I want to see in the top 10! This is such a tough division this year. So many impressive teams!

This division has really popped! The top 10 will be the ones that don't crumble under pressure, hit their stuff and puts out a great show. With all the talented teams, there will be no room for mistakes, hiding lack of skills in the back, or faking anything. It will be so exciting this year!

oh awesome! can't wait to see these ladies at worlds, especially with the revamped pyramid! these ladies are looking amazing!

Thank you so much! They are such an amazing group of ladies - inside and out, and they are working hard to make a name for themselves. They were third at NCA and beat Panthers at Spirit Celebration Nationals the week after NCA. Both were huge honors for them. We face Panthers at every competition and have a ton of respect for their talent level.

We would love to have all you guys cheering them on at Worlds! We love being the underdog, but it can be hard on the crowd participation side. We greatly appreciate the support!

We are from Southlake, Texas which is in the Dallas/Fort Worth area near the airport.
oh okay thanks , i know tehre is another champion cheer or champion allstars out of ohio with champion on the back of their uniforms so i wasnt sure if it was the same team!good luck at worlds though, you look amazing !

Back