All-Star Smoed Episode 23 Part 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw a comment on the video saying Lauren isn't flying next year. Awh :(

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board
Well since Gabie and the twins are still on smoed that leaves 2 flyer spaces. I can't see why their most consistent flyer of 2012 and a great flyer in general wouldn't fly! Guess we will have to wait and see

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Well since Gabie and the twins are still on smoed that leaves 2 flyer spaces. I can't see why their most consistent flyer of 2012 and a great flyer in general wouldn't fly! Guess we will have to wait and see

They might not have the bases for her. It totally sucks, but it happens. This year we have 2 flyers that might not be in the air at all, because our bases are all 5'2 115 pounds. It's tough.

According to Eddie's twitter they have two new flyers who are about Gabi's size and Lauren and Jazzy are both basing this year. Lauren will be the 6th flyer.

I'm confused why there's a new thread for this show every week... why don't we just keep one open?

But anyway, I still love this so much. I wish the World Champs from every division won a series like this following their worlds win for the upcoming season.

I think it's just easier to keep track of the new episode and the comments about that week. But that's just me

They might not have the bases for her. It totally sucks, but it happens. This year we have 2 flyers that might not be in the air at all, because our bases are all 5'2 115 pounds. It's tough.
In that situation it really sucks for her! On any team she could easily be point which was shown for the start of the season!

If anyone didn't know... AwesomenessTV is coming live on TV on July 1st. I don't believe Smoed is :(

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Back