All-Star Smoed Esp 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Was there an episode 2? I think I missed it, if so. I went to youtube awesomeness tv but can't seem to find it?

I love how the coach has that whole "practice champions" thing. I've definitely seen that before along with "tryout champions" as I'm no going to call them. Those girls/guys that are really great at tryouts and do not live up to how good they were when they tried out.

John Butler any idea what episode Gabi comes?
Not sure. I believe the first round of filming was for 6 episodes. Gabi didn't come to the gym until the very end of the filming process. If I had to guess, I would say probably episode 5 or 6. As a side note, I am really happy to see how they have produced these episodes. IMO, this sport is starved for a show that actually shows the work ethic that these athletes put in behind the scenes and their dedication to what we all know is a very demanding SPORT. I have really enjoyed watching the show!

Yeah, he's too "pretty" not to miss :rolleyes:

tumblr_m70on0k9g51qzbl7f.gif

Not sure. I believe the first round of filming was for 6 episodes. Gabi didn't come to the gym until the very end of the filming process. If I had to guess, I would say probably episode 5 or 6. As a side note, I am really happy to see how they have produced these episodes. IMO, this sport is starved for a show that actually shows the work ethic that these athletes put in behind the scenes and their dedication to what we all know is a very demanding SPORT. I have really enjoyed watching the show!

there's some footage of her in the beginning of the episode (at least episode 3)

It just needs to be longer..... Please encourage people to watch it so we get to see more.

Latest posts

Back