All-Star Smoed Esp 6

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm actually glad that this show isn't on TV! All those TV producers and networks look for is drama and give them lines to say. This is the real nitty gritty of what all of our cheer lives are, and I wouldn't want a thing changed to make it seem fake or phony like all those other shows! I just wish the episode were longer! :)

and I wish they were more than once a week haha

I love the show and I love the insight it gives into cheerleading and I'm sure what I'm going to say is an unpopular opinion but I was so sad for Jazzy. I know cheerleading is cut throat and if you're not hitting, you're pulled but it's hard enough for a 16 year old to be pulled but then have to have a video of yourself publicly getting basically "cut" from the team and replaced. I just feel so bad for her.

I love the show and I love the insight it gives into cheerleading and I'm sure what I'm going to say is an unpopular opinion but I was so sad for Jazzy. I know cheerleading is cut throat and if you're not hitting, you're pulled but it's hard enough for a 16 year old to be pulled but then have to have a video of yourself publicly getting basically "cut" from the team and replaced. I just feel so bad for her.
Me too :( After being on the team so long especially. To be cut right before competition season I would be devastated.

Me too :( After being on the team so long especially. To be cut right before competition season I would be devastated.
I felt that it was probably shown to be more harsh than it was. Well I hope so anyways. Id love to know what team she is on now. For a 2 time world champ to be on a lvl 4 hmmm. Well she is too old for their junior lvl 5..

Jazzy is tumbling and working towards next year I think. She is awesome and we love her:)
Out of curiosity and not that it's not any of my business of course... but was she refunded for the year then if she isn't competing on any team? I feel so bad for her!

Back