All-Star Smoed Is Got Milk Finalist

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

thanks everyone.....your votes are helping!!!! we have to go to DEC 2nd....so keep voting..everyday...:)

Everyone around me at anytime that has a laptop or a smartphone with an internet connection, is voting!! I know it doesn't help that I threaten them if they don't vote but this little voice that keeps saying "by any means necessary" gets results! I do mention that every vote is a $1 towards cheer for a cure, then I say vote Cali Smoed or else!! Just kidding!! So glad that its going well.....oh wait her comes someone with an Ipad..... time to get another Smoed Vote!!

Everyone around me at anytime that has a laptop or a smartphone with an internet connection, is voting!! I know it doesn't help that I threaten them if they don't vote but this little voice that keeps saying "by any means necessary" gets results! I do mention that every vote is a $1 towards cheer for a cure, then I say vote Cali Smoed or else!! Just kidding!! So glad that its going well.....oh wait her comes someone with an Ipad..... time to get another Smoed Vote!!
OMG...you are starting a smoed army...hahaha..jk...I cant tell you how much this means to us...you guys are making this happen...:)

OMG...you are starting a smoed army...hahaha..jk...I cant tell you how much this means to us...you guys are making this happen...:)

Its no problem really, I'm sure you all know that you have friends in all places... wow almost sounded like the old Garth Brooks song!! When called upon we answer... hey I wonder if setting up a kiosk at the beginning of the mall stopping everyone with an internet device to vote would be too over the top?? For Cali.... nothings too over the top *off to the mall*!! lol just being funny today!!!

Its no problem really, I'm sure you all know that you have friends in all places... wow almost sounded like the old Garth Brooks song!! When called upon we answer... hey I wonder if setting up a kiosk at the beginning of the mall stopping everyone with an internet device to vote would be too over the top?? For Cali.... nothings too over the top *off to the mall*!! lol just being funny today!!!
hahah...might have to rustle up a smoed shirt for you...:) (WORKING IN THE MALL REQUIRES A PROPPER UNIFORM)

Latest posts

Back