All-Star Smoed On Awards Show!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We were allowed to shoot as many memories as we wanted but promised not to post till after Monday... I personally got some stuff backstage and the pyramid.... Monday the 20th 7 pm... Cartoon Network:). Smos will miss it... They have practice:/

HELP...the show is on tonight....is anyone techno...because I will be at Smoed practice AND even if I was home I am a TECH-NO...I do not have tevo or dvr...can someone record it and send it to me? Is that even possible? I am sorry...I know...I am epic fail
me and tech=:banghead:

I'm watching now, and they're looking super good! Their pyramid looked effortless, as always. It looks like so much fun being there! :)

SMOED DOIN WORK ON HALL OF GAME AWARDS...:)
hog1.jpg

Getting ready to go to the bus to the taping of the show...good luck to everyone at Cheersport today...I'll be on my iphone in the dressing room stalking the updates....so excited for everyone in Atlanta!!! Congratulations to Evan for winning the tumble comp at Cheersport...yay @CoachTroy

Thank you Smo mom - that is very sweet. Evan is awesome!

do you think someone will eventually post the video ? I missed it : /
Cartoon network will replay it several times... I think Friday and Saturday... People are messaging me that they looked good... Hope they represented allstar cheer well...:)

Back