Smoed Shirt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 28, 2013
No, im not trying to sell or find a smoed shirt. Its more of a question about it. Has anyone bought the gray cali smoed shirt from the online pro shop? If you have, how long did it take to arrive to you? I ordered my shirt about a month ago and it still didnt come. Im kind of getting annoyed at this because they said its most likely going to take around 3 weeks to come when its been about 5 weeks since I have ordered it. Did anyone else have the same problem? I payed with my dads visa card incase you were wondering. Is there anyone I can email to check on where my shipment is or should I let it be?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

No, im not trying to sell or find a smoed shirt. Its more of a question about it. Has anyone bought the gray cali smoed shirt from the online pro shop? If you have, how long did it take to arrive to you? I ordered my shirt about a month ago and it still didnt come. Im kind of getting annoyed at this because they said its most likely going to take around 3 weeks to come when its been about 5 weeks since I have ordered it. Did anyone else have the same problem? I payed with my dads visa card incase you were wondering. Is there anyone I can email to check on where my shipment is or should I let it be?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Email the Cali San Marcos location and ask if someone there can help you. Or you can try calling that location also.

Back