All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So that's 4 of 20? Pretty good odds for a different team vibe---however, if the fans starts smelling, I'm blaming the coaches and the program atmosphere.

I looked for her, but she must have aged a lot because I couldn't find her.

I counted Madi C, Angelina, Payton, and the girl in the bottom right corner - I forgot her name but I think she was friends with Gabi and Angel, she might've come from the east coast? The rest I don't recognize as being on Smoed before. So if those really are all the returners, then they pretty much have a fresh team. I'll be interested to see how this season plays out for these kids.

to be 100x more interesting than manufactured teen drama.

Just like this promo was.. all those shots of the coach yelling stuff was not filmed around any cheerleaders or athletes. "Hey look over the camera man's shoulder and yell some intense coach stuff, we'll fill in the audio and cut scenes between the shots."

my theory on this is that this is just a way for smoed to get more attention. did anyone see the crowd at worlds? no one really cared.. (definitely not like years past at least)

but going back to ATV really makes me mad. ATV and CA has promised to make it as real as possible with no drama. yet in the description of the trailer it says "with only 3 returning athletes, will this team be greater than ever?" and here we already have them misrepresenting the situation. there are definitely more than 3 returners (at least 6 that I know of). ATV needs to stop stretching the truth. I definitely see this going down the same path as last time.

my theory on this is that this is just a way for smoed to get more attention. did anyone see the crowd at worlds? no one really cared.. (definitely not like years past at least)

but going back to ATV really makes me mad. ATV and CA has promised to make it as real as possible with no drama. yet in the description of the trailer it says "with only 3 returning athletes, will this team be greater than ever?" and here we already have them misrepresenting the situation. there are definitely more than 3 returners (at least 6 that I know of). ATV needs to stop stretching the truth. I definitely see this going down the same path as last time.

but did every single athlete apart of smoed have a big spotlight/feature on them while filming seasons past... i want to say no, maybe thats why they didnt highlight the other 3 returners, who knows. im sure there are a few kids on that team that are thrilled to be there, but would rather focus on being on the team then being on youtube.

Off subject, but every freshman at my college "has" to read Outliers as a common read in university seminar, and this is the first I've heard anything about it outside of that. Now I'm really looking forward to it!
Unrelated, but I've always wondered if getsum was actually Eddie or Orby. I know one of them has a FB account, but I've never seen the other one. Just a crazy suspicion I've had. Wouldn't that be interesting!

It's a good book! An easy read.

I feel like they need to hire someone else to teach their social media classes...

Or maybe, they should be required to turn in their phones and computers until the end of each season and have all social media accounts deleted/disabled.

Orby, since I know you're reading this, in case my comment wasn't clear---when I said SMOED was the Duggar Family of All-Star Cheerleading, I actually meant the Cali Program and Coaches, not the kids. Most of those kids don't deserve to have the season they're going to---sure, they might win World's, they might have the time of their lives; but the reputation and environment that breeds disaster has already reared it's ugly head and summer isn't even over yet. I wish those kids the best year of their life and I hope every single dream and aspiration they have comes true---but you sir, need to delete your twitter, your instagram, your Facebook, your SnapChat, your Tumblr, and whatever other social media accounts have popped up because you clearly don't understand the responsibility you have to model appropriate behavior to your athletes.

Oh, and trust me, your God and I have already talked---my seat is safely secured in hell. What can I say, I'm a Floridan...I like my heat.

How embarrassing that a coach "subtweets" people on here... I thought us teenagers only did that? Sometimes I get annoyed by the way some well known athletes act on social media but I remember they're just like me, just more known, but if you're an adult basically acting as teenager....

Be a role model for your kids...
Ugh. I'm just so annoyed right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those instances happen when someone gets it inside their heads. Sure they're great coaches, but you still need to be humble and grounded despite those success. And the overexposure doesn't help one bit IMO

You know what really sucks? Being amazing and having all of the potential it takes to win Worlds, but coming 2nd/3rd to the same team 3 years in a row. I love a good underdog, and that's why I'm a die hard BSB fan.

It really sucks that they have the potential and blow it every year. I thought for sure this year they would do well at worlds but nope, no hit routine again. Sigh...

Latest posts

Back