All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My niece can't seem to land her standing tuck. She doesn't have vision problems that I'm aware of but I'm going to suggest her mom get her Acuvue contacts anyway. Maybe she genuinely does not see her face coming at the mat and just won't admit it.

Thanks Cheerleaders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im starting to think the show will end up more like the new jersey one, at this point you would expect to see eddie flipping his s*** by now, maybe thats why they agreed to do it again if only atv showed them in a positive way.

I didn't keep up with the Jersey show. Did they also advertise products in this manner?

maybe they can hook the whole team up with like cat eye contacts or custom eye color changing ones to match that awful "smoed neon" color...

I don't think I've watched an episode since around when Jenee departed, and y'all are not making me want to watch one ever again.

maybe they can hook the whole team up with like cat eye contacts or custom eye color changing ones to match that awful "smoed neon" color...

I don't think I've watched an episode since around when Jenee departed, and y'all are not making me want to watch one ever again.
well first someone tells how accuvue changed their life & they are now the best cheerleaders ever - then someone else comes on and tells you how smoed practices are harder than anyone else in the world........ now you're all caught up .... tune in next week when Susi kept going to the wrong stunt group cause she was practically blind then accuvue changed her life ....

well first someone tells how accuvue changed their life & they are now the best cheerleaders ever - then someone else comes on and tells you how smoed practices are harder than anyone else in the world........ now you're all caught up .... tune in next week when Susi kept going to the wrong stunt group cause she was practically blind then accuvue changed her life ....

Something tells me your synopsis is just way more entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh darn it, I said I wasn't ever going to watch this show again, but the lure of more ridiculous and hilarious promos is so enticing! :confused:

Back