All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There is more to cheer than how many times you've won gold. I know Rays would never do a show but I would much rather watch a show on Orange. Extremely talented AND more decorated than smoed plus they handle themselves amazingly off the mat too which is why I would rather watch them. Try and name a time you've seen a Rays athlete or coach say something questionable..it would be very hard to find one.

Did we ever get an explanation as to why that steel boy was shouting in the face of that senior elite girl at Worlds 2014? Don't want to bring up old news but this post reminded me of it and I was quite horrified when I saw it and I've heard nothing about it since.

Did we ever get an explanation as to why that steel boy was shouting in the face of that senior elite girl at Worlds 2014? Don't want to bring up old news but this post reminded me of it and I was quite horrified when I saw it and I've heard nothing about it since.
From what I saw, it was supposedly just a joke. I know the girl tweeted it was meant to be a joke and wasn't actually a real argument.

Just watched smoed's first performance via cheer updates video he posted- I'm kinda underwhelmed by their routine? It just looks so samey to the rest of their routines from the past few years? I will say I think their tumbling has improved and I noticed a fair few standing fulls in jumps so good job to them on that!

heres a new episode. i apologize if this episode was similar to the last one and to the one before that:

Back