All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

heres a new episode. i apologize if this episode was similar to the last one and to the one before that:

@getsum, I don't care what anybody says around here, I really like your snarky attitude, makes you unique...1 question though, is this episode a rerun, idk, it just felt like I seen it already...haha! Jk!

@VossRoss why the dislike? You seem to be new here. those aren't just handed out. Pretty sure I never said anything negative about getsum. Just that they should let people have an opinion
Someone's throwing a dislike party. The only dislikes I saw this weekend come from that user.

Getsum why are you always snarky? If one person says anything remotely not super positive about smoed you insert snark. What is the point? Its okay if smoeds routine is similar, other gyms do the same. You gotta learn to not let what others say affect you. You like smoed and that's cool. Dont react to the others.

Don't be hating on Getsum. She has a serious job to perform or she doesn't get paid.

Someone's throwing a dislike party. The only dislikes I saw this weekend come from that user.
Shucks, I didn't get one and feel left out.

**Sometimes my dad breathes and I get an angry feeling inside #StopItDad - CS**

Don't be hating on Getsum. She has a serious job to perform or she doesn't get paid.

Shucks, I didn't get one and feel left out.

**Sometimes my dad breathes and I get an angry feeling inside #StopItDad - CS**
Me too. But i'm always left out from the coolest parties... so...

Me three! The last time I was included with the cool kids was during the thread that somehow ended up talking about chicken and waffles, I think they were from Fierce_Elite?
Oh yasss. I never brought up a cool recipe so... still not in the cool kids club!

Back