All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Bring back the team gunz show... They rocked their routine and cja seems to have so much more skill level, performance, and class!

I'm sure CJA appreciates the support, but opinion statements like this don't necessarily represent all of the views of the CJA program, and they only promote negative responses and a lot of popcorn eating. Both programs have a lot to be proud of.

@VossRoss why the dislike? You seem to be new here. those aren't just handed out. Pretty sure I never said anything negative about getsum. Just that they should let people have an opinion

Pot meet kettle?

You disliked a comment in the music thread because someone answered what the SE pyramid song was and now you're complaining about being randomly disliked? Okay then.

Pot meet kettle?

You disliked a comment in the music thread because someone answered what the SE pyramid song was and now you're complaining about being randomly disliked? Okay then.
Oh did I? I never meant too. literally I didn't know I disliked anything. I do things via phone I must have misclicked

Pot meet kettle?

I just unclicked it. I literally don't care if someone has that song in their routine. I don't think I even know what song it. Sorry about that. Seriously I did not mean to click it

I think all, but maybe 1 of my negative ratings, came from two similar type trolls. You learn to ignore it after awhile.
Or you get the tapatalk app and never know when you get dislikes! [emoji16]lol
I didn't even know I had dislikes until @Cheermom1969 had to burst my bubble and inform me that I had a few

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or you get the tapatalk app and never know when you get dislikes! [emoji16]lol
I didn't even know I had dislikes until @Cheermom1969 had to burst my bubble and inform me that I had a few

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True, but you can only shimmy. Sometimes I want to rate something funny but can't lol.

One of my dislikes is from FE

Getsum why are you always snarky? If one person says anything remotely not super positive about smoed you insert snark. What is the point? Its okay if smoeds routine is similar, other gyms do the same. You gotta learn to not let what others say affect you. You like smoed and that's cool. Dont react to the others.
I wonder if VossRoss is her alter ego. Or just another Smoed super fan.

Back