All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh sweet baby Jesus the neon is gone.

tumblr_m8zkkmgWlM1reoo5oo1_500.gif

I like how Eddie says "we have our first championship next weekend" when did every competition become a championship lol

All the busted fulls make my knees cringe.

Love that Eddie (Is it Eddie or Eddy? I'm over thinking this now) makes them throw 3/5 passes/stunts while they were tired. I remember doing that in HS and it was brutal but I think it really made people hit their stuff during the real routine.

Idk why, but I never realized that was how a "dead spot" was created on a spring floor.

Those are my thoughts.. overall, I enjoyed this episode. Wish we could see more of Reckless in upcoming episodes!

I like how Eddie says "we have our first championship next weekend" when did every competition become a championship lol

All the busted fulls make my knees cringe.

Love that Eddie (Is it Eddie or Eddy? I'm over thinking this now) makes them throw 3/5 passes/stunts while they were tired. I remember doing that in HS and it was brutal but I think it really made people hit their stuff during the real routine.

Idk why, but I never realized that was how a "dead spot" was created on a spring floor.

Those are my thoughts.. overall, I enjoyed this episode. Wish we could see more of Reckless in upcoming episodes!

I had to giggle at this, we have like 2 dead spots in our floor thanks to our top level guys. They are seriously aggressive when they tumble!

Back