All-Star Snapchat Pictures Not Deleted?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:rolleyes:TBH, I'm not surprised. People can save your Snapchat photos to their phones, and every company's database keeps residual copies of everything. I pity the people who thought that no one would see their risque photos (a lot of people were as little too trusting in the 'automatic deletion' part of the snapchat app).

I've known this for ages, but I'm glad they finally copped to it. As long as they were like 'Nooo it's really ok!!' then silly people would do silly things.

Here's the truth of the matter... There's so many people sending pictures on the app that those who do send bad photos, are just 1 in million. It's stupid, I agree but people do it and the odds of your pictures getting leaked are slim. I just don't wanna have the job of deleting pics off a data base because I'm sure there are some that would make me cringe.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

My boyfriend has an app where it works just like snapchat but when you open a snap on it, it saves it without notifying the sender. There has been plenty of apps like that and I much rather my ugly selfies be saved in some unknown far away data base then be saved by my friends..

But if you notice when you go through your settings that show how 'large' each app is, you'll notice that snapchat always 'grows' over time. I surprised more people haven't realized that before and spiked speculation.

My boyfriend has an app where it works just like snapchat but when you open a snap on it, it saves it without notifying the sender. There has been plenty of apps like that and I much rather my ugly selfies be saved in some unknown far away data base then be saved by my friends..

But if you notice when you go through your settings that show how 'large' each app is, you'll notice that snapchat always 'grows' over time. I surprised more people haven't realized that before and spiked speculation.
Does that mean that if I delete my snapchat and redownload it I can get more space on my phone?! That would be awesome. Or would my ugly selfies just be stored on the hard drive as corrupted data? I keep having to delete pics from my camera roll and it sucks! #firstworldproblems

Does that mean that if I delete my snapchat and redownload it I can get more space on my phone?! That would be awesome. Or would my ugly selfies just be stored on the hard drive as corrupted data? I keep having to delete pics from my camera roll and it sucks! #firstworldproblems

I did this, and it decreased the space my snapchat takes up by more than half.

Back