All-Star Snapchat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 15, 2010
A lot of cheerleading-related Snapchat accounts seem to pop up! CheerUpdates and Nfinity has one, and also a few teams. Please list all cheerleading Snapchat's you know of!

ok i am going to sound really stupid now but i have no idea what snapchat actually is, everyone is always talking about it and i'm still clueless , like what do you do with it?

ok i am going to sound really stupid now but i have no idea what snapchat actually is, everyone is always talking about it and i'm still clueless , like what do you do with it?
It's a messaging app where you take pictures, write messages and send them to your friends. They disappear after 10 seconds so the only way your friend can save them is if they screenshot them. (Of course nothing ever disappears forever on the Internet, but you know what I mean.) When you want your whole contact list to see your snap, you put it on your "story" and it stays up for 24 hours.

It's a messaging app where you take pictures, write messages and send them to your friends. They disappear after 10 seconds so the only way your friend can save them is if they screenshot them. (Of course nothing ever disappears forever on the Internet, but you know what I mean.) When you want your whole contact list to see your snap, you put it on your "story" and it stays up for 24 hours.

ohhh okay thank you for explaining now i feel less dumb haha

Back