All-Star So What's The Verdict...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I cant really say anything about SE music because it's not a finished product.IMO Im so used to shootingstars' music making there performance because between thee music and the routine everything was so entertaining i feel its way to plain this year but i looovvee their dance song !

wait what did they put in place of the missing music for 2010's mix?
i didn't keep up with SE that well at the beginning of last season...

Not last season the season before (Worlds 2010) they had the dance mix missing for the showcase so the first mix had the beat but no music just like this one.

Not last season the season before (Worlds 2010) they had the dance mix missing for the showcase so the first mix had the beat but no music just like this one.
oh so you think that maybe that's the beat but theres a voiceover that makes the dance music kinda like last years possibly?

Shooting Stars dance is basically the only part I like, I thought the whole idea was cute until I heard the music. I felt like everything was almost just stuck together, if that makes sense, like all of those songs didnt fit together. And that first voiceover felt like I was listening to an 05 mix. With Senior Elite, I hate to say this because I am a HUGE senior elite fan. But i was sort of let down, The stunt sections were the best part in the mix, imo. That second stunt sounds like it is gonna just blow the rest of the routine out of the water. Hopefully when the dance is added in, I can understand the enitre flow of the routine better, but I felt like I was listening to coed elite instead of senior elite? Basically, I was more impressed last year with music.

At this point I like Senior Elite's better.
I like the IDEA of WCSS's and the mix is okay.. but I feel like it doesn't flow together.
I'm sure once I see the actual routine I'll like it though. I think they can pull it off. :)

oh so you think that maybe that's the beat but theres a voiceover that makes the dance music kinda like last years possibly?

Not sure how you got that from what I said. The beat is the dance, whether it is music or a voiceover I have no idea. For the 2009-2010 season the beat that was missing at showcase was the dance that wasn't completed, so this is the same thing and will be filled it possibly at the showcase.

Not sure how you got that from what I said. The beat is the dance, whether it is music or a voiceover I have no idea. For the 2009-2010 season the beat that was missing at showcase was the dance that wasn't completed, so this is the same thing and will be filled it possibly at the showcase.
oh i understand now....thanks!

I would like SE's music if it were for anyone other than SE...haha. There are some parts I like but it's just not as meaningful upon the first few listens as it usually is. The second stunt is fabulous, though.

And...sigh....I love the theme for SS. I don't think the actual editing is perfect yet, but the concept is really awesome.

I feel like there was so much hype for both teams that these mixes are better than what most people are thinking. People were excited for a brand new SE, but once they got it, they wanted old SE. Either people are saying they are the same every year or they're saying that there is too much change. For WCSS you can only truly enjoy the mix if you are a real fan, which I am not, so I didn't feel the emotion that they were going for.

Again, this is just a rough cut. You can tell because if you listen to Woodlands Elite compared to these, you can hear that unfinished quality. I mean, Senior Elite doesn't even have a dance song yet!

i like the SE part with the kelly clarkson im assuming its the 2nd stunt..? right after tumbling that really my fav. part of SE's music other than that its a very different sound from JR but i dont think its SE's..

and stahhs is okay very plain jain it reminds me of the Latin them when they had their music very plain very blah!

maybe its just cause im an F5'r LOL!

but i am excited to see everyones routine with their music!

Again, this is just a rough cut. You can tell because if you listen to Woodlands Elite compared to these, you can hear that unfinished quality. I mean, Senior Elite doesn't even have a dance song yet!

maybe they just dont want us to hear the dance mix.. just like they did for the 09-10?? mix they didnt want the dance mix to be released so they took it out when they put it out for everyone to download and listen!?

maybe they just dont want us to hear the dance mix.. just like they did for the 09-10?? mix they didnt want the dance mix to be released so they took it out when they put it out for everyone to download and listen!?

I don't know because what I have it's 2:38. That may be part of the reason but I'm also guessing that overall it isn't finished.

Back