All-Star So Who Do You Think Is Gonna Win Worlds 2011?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

haha!!!! after a few million calls from my mom the gym owner decided to go ahead and release them

Calls, hmph, she paid them off. Just like she'll pay off the judges at Worlds...but only if my Mom doesn't medal. Otherwise, I believe the calls thing ;)

I heard MARYLAND TWISTERS F5 just got a new uniform for worlds and its in 3-D!!

i heard f5 got new unis to fly into orlando, new unis to drive to the hotel, new unis to sleep in, new unis to walk around day 1 in, new unis to compete day 1 in, new unis to walk around day 2, new unis to compete day 2, and new unis to recieve not only a globe, but a globe and new unis! how exciting!

i heard f5 got new unis to fly into orlando, new unis to drive to the hotel, new unis to sleep in, new unis to walk around day 1 in, new unis to compete day 1 in, new unis to walk around day 2, new unis to compete day 2, and new unis to recieve not only a globe, but a globe and new unis! how exciting!

lol well you can't expect them to wear anything more than once ! thats just not fetch!

I just got a tweet that an un-named small senior team all got new hair-bobs and orange spray tans to compete with the defending champs. Their jumps have gotten higher than ever and their tumbling is rediculous! They were seen flashing gang signs off the matt after their last competition.

I don't want to call their name out here, but better watch out!

The sad thing is, this is almost true. ;) Probably why I laughed so hard I spit out my hot cocoa..

Back