All-Star So5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I didnt read it as rude....doubles arent allowed...so it isnt a true Worlds Level 5....nothing to be ashamed...my daughter is on a so 5.....I am so proud...:) Its perfect for kids like her...young (10) and close to all level 5 skills....I love SO5!!!!

Well than maybe the senior open 5 teams should go to senior 5

Well its true..

Same thought at the same time.
smile.png

So5 may not be a normal level 5 division, but its still level 5. I was wondering why the worlds organization doesnt have a so5 division, not looking for opinions on the division itself.

So5 may not be a normal level 5 division, but its still level 5. I was wondering why the worlds organization doesnt have a so5 division, not looking for opinions on the division itself.

Ok its not "worlds level 5" neither is junior or youth 5. Just leave it at that

It was never meant to be a worlds division. It was meant for athletes that are in between level 4 and the worlds level 5 teams. Next year the division will be even more restricted meaning it falls even further from being a "true level 5" division. Trust me I love SO5 teams and agree some are better than other worlds teams, but they do not need to be at worlds, if they have the talent then go Sr. 5 and try for a bid.

SO5's don't belong at World's but neither does A LOT of teams that go. I'm not disagreeing about SO 5 teams not belonging at World's but I do believe that some of the athletes are true level 5.

Back