Some Help Finding Gyms In Illinois

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 22, 2015
Hello, I'm looking for some help in terms of finding a gym with Allstar cheer located in Illinois. A lot of the gym lists I have looked at have included gyms that have closed or seem to have disappeared off the map. I would prefer to find a gym within 45 minutes of Deerfield if at all possible. If anyone can help me please let me know either here or through pm.

ICE Allstars has 2 locations about an hour away, one in Aurora, and the other in Ringwood
Hope this helped

ICE Allstars has 2 locations about an hour away, one in Aurora, and the other in Ringwood
Hope this helped
I'm aware of ICE , but I was hoping someone would know of a closer gym. Its definitely an option, but it would be a strain to get to.

Hello, I'm looking for some help in terms of finding a gym with Allstar cheer located in Illinois. A lot of the gym lists I have looked at have included gyms that have closed or seem to have disappeared off the map. I would prefer to find a gym within 45 minutes of Deerfield if at all possible. If anyone can help me please let me know either here or through pm.

Ultimate Athletics is about 30 minutes away. I live right near deerfield so I make that drive all the time. Also Ace Cheer is in Lake Bluff, about the same distance. I'm obviously partial to the first one.

Back