All-Star Songs For A Broken Heart

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You can't break a broken heart -Kate Voegele
Single Again -Trina (Not even sure if this could be used, but me and a friend made a hilarious youtube video dancing to it...so I thought I'd throw it in)
Thanks for Nothing -Downtown Fiction
99 Times -Kate Voegele
A Toast To Men -Willa Ford (Again, not sure if it could even be used. Remixes are better IMO)
Salute -Whitney Houston
Anything Taylor Swift

I Can Do Better, Don't Tell Me, Everything back but you, Losing Grip-Avril Lavigne, has good breakup music. Taylor but she has a few fast angry songs, faves are Should've said No, Picture to Burn and Forever and Always ("back up baby back up, did you forget everything?" Great for tumbling.)

I heard the best song while cruising through the channels on the way to cheer practice. Time for me to Fly by REO Speedwagon. You could stunt to it, lol.

Nikki flores let it slide (remix) and hard to breathe
Jordyn Taylor- MADD, over you, strong
Jojo -numbers
Katherine McPhee- over you
Paula deanda - walk away and unforgettable
J holiday - forever ain't enough
nivea-complicated
Beyonce - broken hearted girl

I'm getting carried away, but the dance song could be I will Survive or the I will Survive/ Survivor mashup that Glee did.

The original YouTube

The mashup

Better than Her-Matisse
Fix A Heart-Demi Lovato
"Forget" You- Cee-Lo
Heartless-Kanye West
Tainted Love- Pussycat Dolls

I Can Do Better, Don't Tell Me, Everything back but you, Losing Grip-Avril Lavigne, has good breakup music. Taylor but she has a few fast angry songs, faves are Should've said No, Picture to Burn and Forever and Always ("back up baby back up, did you forget everything?" Great for tumbling.)
I actually found the perfect AVRIL song a couple of hours ago . . . everyone forgot about MY HAPPY ENDING and I tried making a pyramid section out of it and it worked . . . hahahaha but yes, ill check those suggestions . . .

Awwww =(
Thank you guys . . . I thought everyone will ignore this post . . . .
Not only you're helping me with the mix . . . You just made my "Break-Up" playlist and nothing more I could ask in times like these . . .

REALLY THANK YOU!
Keep 'em coming

By the way,
What's that SIMPLE PLAN song that has a couple of "Heartbreaker" lines in it??

Back