Music Songs in Cheer Music.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

what team from kentucky is doing sm sr that theyre talking about? i looked up 502 area code and it says its kentucky..

I don't think it's a song as much as it's a custom voiceover.

But it says:
Texas and GA and maybe even Tennessee. 502 and 704, can't none of ya'll do it quite like me, quite like me, quite like me, can't none of ya'll do it quite like me.
yeah . . figured . . . . =( but i reli thot it was a song. . . good job on that v-o

what team from kentucky is doing sm sr that theyre talking about? i looked up 502 area code and it says its kentucky..
i read somewhere in some sm sr thread that KE will have a SM SR this yr ..

What's the Popular Song used as Background Beat in CALI 2009's INtro [either worlds or non-worlds] background beat before Nelly's Party people

What's the Popular Song used as Background Beat in CALI 2009's INtro [either worlds or non-worlds] background beat before Nelly's Party people
Are you talking about the part before the "Coming straight from California" part?
If so, it's Krazy by Pitbull.

And Kentucky Allstars (formerly Kentucky Elite) has a team in small senior team from what used to be Cincinnati Elite in northern Kentucky. However, I don't believe it's in the 502, but I could be wrong.

Stingrays peach / lrg ltd worlds 2008. The background song while they cheer "Stingrays all stars one of a kind national champion one more time."

Back