Music Songs in Cheer Music.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't think this one has already been posted, but what is the song before the voiceover "believe it? you better know it" in cea sr elites music? ( and I, I wanna believe in
love or something like that)

I don't think this one has already been posted, but what is the song before the voiceover "believe it? you better know it" in cea sr elites music? ( and I, I wanna believe in
love or something like that)

Been searching for this and just figured it out yesterday when I heard it on American Idol haha :)
Believe by Orianthi

can nobody still find this?
Top Gun Coed 5 2011
0:25-0:31

i think the lyrics are like
"Gonna make you sick, gonna make you gag, gonna make you throw up in your hand? back it up, back it upp back back it uppp"

(im not sure if it says hand or not lol)

i post it multiple times and i won't stop until someone answer me =)

cheer athletics panthers 2007 music
-the two songs during running tumbling
-pyramid song before "lips of an angel"
-jump song

i post it multiple times and i won't stop until someone answer me =)

cheer athletics panthers 2007 music
-the two songs during running tumbling
-pyramid song before "lips of an angel"
-jump song
The first running tumbling song is Superfabulous - BT
I'm not sure what the second one is off the top of my head, but it sounds like maybe T-Pain or someone similar.

The pyramid song before Lips of an Angel is To Be Able To Love - Jessica Folker

Their jump song is Want It - Danity Kane
and the end part, "Don't the jewelry look nice baby?" is Love Me Or Hate Me (Remix) - Lady Sovereign feat. Missy Elliott

The first running tumbling song is Superfabulous - BT
I'm not sure what the second one is off the top of my head, but it sounds like maybe T-Pain or someone similar.

The pyramid song before Lips of an Angel is To Be Able To Love - Jessica Folker

Their jump song is Want It - Danity Kane
and the end part, "Don't the jewelry look nice baby?" is Love Me Or Hate Me (Remix) - Lady Sovereign feat. Missy Elliott
your a hero, i also think that is t-pain but i can't find it

i don't know the exact time, but in california's unlimited coed music towards the end right after, "Putting Cali on the map" what's the song that says "takke me away" (those may be the wrong lyrics, i've heard people say both that and "take me in your arms" but to me it sounds like "take me away". it was also in basics superstars music in 2009, i think it was there baskets?

i don't know the exact time, but in california's unlimited coed music towards the end right after, "Putting Cali on the map" what's the song that says "takke me away" (those may be the wrong lyrics, i've heard people say both that and "take me in your arms" but to me it sounds like "take me away". it was also in basics superstars music in 2009, i think it was there baskets?

This was bugging me to so when I saw this I finally tried searching for it... Found this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4Z83D7L0lE
But not sure if this is the exact one, there's like a million remixes/versions.

Back