Music Songs in Cheer Music.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maryland Twisters F5's worlds pyramid song? And Twist and Shout Obsessions's pyramid song at worlds? Please and thanks!:)

Is the "Be careful what you wish for 'cause what you don't know is, we came to shut this...." in Wildcats music a custom song for that mix?

HELP ME FIND THESE SONGS

1. Charlotte TEAL - Opening Voiceover Background song. "Coming thru with a brand new feel . . . you know the name, you know the deal". I know the song but I cant quiet place the title.

2. Charlotte TEAL - the song right after that Voiceover sequence (#1)

3. Brandon All Stars Sr Black Worlds - Around 0:20. Right after the "here's a shout-out to all my haters up in here, gotta go gotta go gotta go" voiceover

4. Brandon AllStars Sr Black Worlds - Right after the voiceover "Brandon, what's my name, black black, bring the pain .. . here we go again". It's like oh oooh ooh blah blah . .so what you gonna do about it.

5. All Star Revolution Freedom Worlds - Opening song with the "i think you're a hater" . . . .

SOrry if there's a lot . . .but i hope you can help me . .. =(

Does anyone know the song that starts around 1:40 in ICE Thunders worlds music? ICE THUNDER WORLDS MIX The part that says "I'm back, and I ain't ever going down, I'm never going down again" I've been looking forever and can't find it!

HELP ME FIND THESE SONGS

1. Charlotte TEAL - Opening Voiceover Background song. "Coming thru with a brand new feel . . . you know the name, you know the deal". I know the song but I cant quiet place the title.

2. Charlotte TEAL - the song right after that Voiceover sequence (#1)

3. Brandon All Stars Sr Black Worlds - Around 0:20. Right after the "here's a shout-out to all my haters up in here, gotta go gotta go gotta go" voiceover

4. Brandon AllStars Sr Black Worlds - Right after the voiceover "Brandon, what's my name, black black, bring the pain .. . here we go again". It's like oh oooh ooh blah blah . .so what you gonna do about it.

5. All Star Revolution Freedom Worlds - Opening song with the "i think you're a hater" . . . .

SOrry if there's a lot . . .but i hope you can help me . .. =(
1. I think it reminds me of the beginning of On The Floor by JLo/Pitbull? When JLo first starts singing...

2. This was so hard. Leave it to CAC to use a virtually unknown Christian artist :rolleyes:

3. About 1:22

CALIFORNIA COED WORLDS 2012's Intro "Do it for the haters" is a V-O or a song??? Let me know . . ..
Sweetie mishtm52 ?

Gymtyme Pink - around 0:15 & around 1:40??

CNY Warning Worlds 2012 - aorund 0:35? Something like "up and down, round & round"

PLS HELP

Gymtyme Pink - around 0:15 & around 1:40??

CNY Warning Worlds 2012 - aorund 0:35? Something like "up and down, round & round"

PLS HELP

0:15 is a voiceover, 1:40 is "Just a girl" by No Doubt, and CNY warning around :35 is Gigi Barocco vs Jane Bang - Crunk It

Back